Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Favorite Day....so far:)

Well, it happened! I went from being a Miss to a Mrs! And I cannot express what a blessing the last few weeks have been. I must say, I have the BEST husband in the world. Sorry ladies, I really married Prince Charming. Not Prince of Perfection, but Perfect for me. Here are just a few pics of the wedding, my walking down the aisle with my very handsome father to meet my husband. And the 2nd is exchanging our vows. Even with all the chaos and stress leading up to that day, it was all worth it. Once I started down the aisle, saw my groom looking at me smiling, I felt like a waterfall of blessing was poured upon me, and I know I don't deserve it. I could never be a "good enough" person to deserve any of the blessings in my life, but yet for some reason God has decided to overwhelm me with an amazing family, great job, beautiful new home (and the selling of my old), the most considerate strong man to protect and support me as my husband, and in just little everyday things that constantly remind me that He is cheering me on. Even though the Lord knows I will spend eternity with Him, He still wants to form a relationship with me while I'm here on Earth. I couldn't ask for anything more right now. Randy and I have talked and dreamed about having children, we've hoped to build our perfect home with a lot of land, and other small wants, but honestly right now I am totally content in where I am. Our first few weeks of marriage have been wonderful! They've been filled with skunks and deer, vacuuming and laundry, biscuits and cookies, and all the other mundane bits of life. In our future, we will undoubtedly face giant trials, heartbreaking realities, and troubling circumstances....but we will face them together. We make a great team. I love to hear my husband laugh, and I'll say just about anything to hear it. I love to roll over in the middle of the night and just being able to touch his arm is a gift. I was meant to be this man's wife and he was designed to be mine. Don't you love the way God works out the puzzle pieces to fit perfectly? Anyway, hopefully I will have more pictures in the near future that I will share, and maybe more "newlywed moments."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you many, many more favorite days! Love you!

Cathie Cardwell said...

Laura and Randy,

Sharing your beginning with your beautiful, young and precious expression so warmed my heart. Blessings to you and your Prince as your life unfolds together.

Love, Cathie