Monday, July 22, 2013

5 months:)

My girls are technically 5 months and 1 week, but nevertheless they are getting more and more fun each day! I love the little personalities that are starting to shine through and their desire for independence is entertaining to watch.

Sweet Abby and her many facial expressions. 

My Kaylee who continues to entertain and has super sweet cheeks to kiss. 

Kaylee is such a mover.  She wants to be on the go!  Even when she sleeps, she is constantly moving, flipping, and squirming in her crib.  She was like that in the womb the last few weeks, so I am not too surprised. She has rolled from tummy to back both ways, and recently rolled from back to tummy.  She loves to sit up with assistance as well as "stand" with lots of help of course.  She is still the happiest when just waking up, her belly is full, and she is being entertained. She has the cutest chuckle/laugh.

Abby is such a content, happy baby. She has moments of being very serious, especially in new situations, new people, or places that she is curious about, but overall loves to smile, laugh, play with her feet, and grasp for toys.  When I read to her, she is very focused on the colors and pictures, and sometimes I feel like she knows exactly what I am saying/thinking. She has done great with eating cereal, so I am anxious to try new foods soon. Rolling is still a challenge, but when she does we praise her and she seems very proud of herself. 





No comments: