Our Story...
A week and a half has gone by, I'm still wearing this beautiful ring on my finger, and I've not quite gotten woken up from this dream yet. Honestly, it's only gotten better, and more exciting. I've been waiting my whole life to be in this very moment and time, and I couldn't be more joyful. You know you hear about a new movie coming out, or a fancy restaurant, or amusement park ride you anticipate trying. You look forward to it for weeks, get excited thinking about it, and when the day arrives when you get to finally get to experience it, and it falls short of your expectations leaving you a bit disappointed?....well this is SO NOT that feeling. It is an amazing love to find the other body who shares your heart and so reassuring that God delights in His creation finding joy in His plan. WHY did I EVER question His plan? The web of life's choices Randy and I have made in our young years (yes YOUNG!), is an amazing tale leading to bring us together. But it goes beyond my life's choices. It goes to my parent's choices, their parents, and continuing. And choices I make today will impact my future children, my grandchildren, great... and so on. This reveals to me that God is overwhelmingly All-Knowing, as He closes and opens doors so He can challenge and bless us, as well as those behind and before us. Kinda tough to wrap my mind around, so for now I will avoid the headache of trying to understand and just enjoy the sunshine of His blessings.

No comments:
Post a Comment