How far along: 21 Weeks
Baby's size: I had my appointment yesterday and one weighs 1lb 5oz and the other is 1lb 3oz! I can't believe we've hit the pound mark!!
Weight gain: OK, so I've been super proud of myself that I had only gained a total of 4lbs since I found out I was preggo, however I apparently have made up for it in the last month:) I gained in one month 6 1/2lbs!! So it's a total of 10.5lbs, which 2 1/2 of that is baby, and then you have to consider the fluid, placenta, etc.., so most of it is baby. The other is probably all the stinkin' rootbeer floats:)
Sleep: Same, I'm up about 3 times a night to use the bathroom. I toss and turn to find a comfy position and have to remind myself not to sleep on my back or tummy anymore. I seem to sleep the best when I have the entire bed to myself, because I feel like Randy is always sneaking onto my side:)
Maternity Clothes: I still love the pants especially, and I'm wearing some baggy tops and a few maternity shirts. I need to find some basic long, long-sleeved baggy tees to wear with different scarves or under other shirts. Why are maternity clothes so stinkin' expensive??
Food cravings: Still lots and lots of milk! I indulge in rootbeer floats pretty often, but I'm using light vanilla and diet rootbeer, so it's all good:)
Food aversions: Nothing specific, except I have to be careful with tomato based stuff, and high acidic foods. I had a pizza one night with onions and pepperoni and thought my stomach and throat was on fire. I also will want something and will be super hungry, start to eat, and done after a few bites, feeling full and sick if I eat much more. It happened with Chick-fil-a yesterday. I took two bites, and thought I was going to puke. Made me sad to waste Chick-fil-a.....
Symptoms I have: Heartburn, going to the bathroom often, muscle aches in my right inner thigh, still some ligament pain, pain in my lower back, trouble sleeping, and the stretch marks.
Doctor’s Appointment: Next one is December 17th.
Movement: I am really feeling some good movement when I sit up, lots of consistant kicking, from the lower baby, and a little from the baby on top, but she has consistently been the more "mellow" of the two. I love feeling them kick though!
Belly Button: Still an "inny."
Gender: Twin GIRLS!!
Names: Kaylee and Abigail. Kaylee is our middle names put together, and Abigail is in honor of a precious little girl I wanted to adopt from the Philippines on a mission's trip, but was way too young.
What I’m looking forward to: Feeling them move more, having my belly "pop," getting my cribs set up and the nursery painted! Getting to see my family at Thanksgiving. It'll be the first time since we found out they are girls! I see lots of shopping for pink Thanksgiving weekend:)
What I miss: Nothing really yet. All the symptoms (good and bad) mean I have healthy growing babies!
Fun stuff: I offered to do a wedding cake for a friend from church, so had to get some supplies from Hobby Lobby. Went and saw that a Carter's had opened up next door, so of course I went in! I had a field day with all their cute clothes! Carters is great because you can find some really pretty stuff, and it's not too expensive. I got a couple of cute tops, onesies, basic pants, a dress/pant outfit, etc... I love seeing the babies closet start to fill up with clothing and diapers. I am still organizing the babies room, and got some stuff out over the weekend, so soon we'll be able to put the cribs together, paint, and get everything settled:)
No comments:
Post a Comment