Since this weekend is Father's Day and a day to celebrate those wonderful Dad's out there I thought I would brag on my husband, a new Dad. I have a amazing father and I'm so thankful that my girls will be able to say that about their daddy. My husband never changed a diaper, fed, or bathed a baby until our girls came along. Even though he probably doesn't feel confident, he really does do a great job! I don't give him enough credit for all the wonderful sweet things he does for our girls and the support he gives me. I love him more now than ever, and I LOVE seeing him play and hold our babies. Here are some pics that I think are adorable and a perfect capture of a Daddy's love for his girls:)
Snuggles with Daddy!
Kaylee on the John Deer, mowing with Daddy!
And then it was Abby's turn, but she did not seem to like it.... or maybe it was because Daddy smelled funny:)
No comments:
Post a Comment