My Twinsies!
First, these two pictures amaze me! My girl Abby was 3.14lbs when she was born. The tiny little girl wore this pink frilly outfit her second day of life. It was a last minute preemie outfit purchase my Mom bought, when we didn't know how big or little the girls were going to be. This was such a cute onesie. The last several weeks, I've not thought Abby was growing like she should. I just feel like she is still SO small, so I dug this outfit out of the clothes she's grown out of, and laid it beside her. I couldn't believe the difference! I'm amazed at how much she has grown, and also how small she really was when she was born!
Here my girls are together. Shesh they are gorgeous!
My sweet, but many times stubborn, impatient Kaylee who I think has the most delicious cheeks to kiss. She's really started to respond to us and smile at all the silly things we do to make her smile and giggle.
Whew, those cheeks and eyes! This Mama can't get enough of them!!
And here is my happy Abby! She's usually always smiling, and responds wonderfully to us interacting and engaging with her. Her smile is so beautiful, it makes me want to cry!
No comments:
Post a Comment