Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall is Here!!



I love Fall and everything that comes with it! I love decorating. I love the smells of pumpkin, caramel, spices, and fresh, cool air. I love the crunch of leaves or as you drive down the road, orange, brown, and red leaves falling on your car. To me, it's peaceful and romantic. Each time I see a pretty green tree start to turn to a warm color, it is a good reminder that God does not allow our lives to be boring. Our lives change just like the seasons, sometimes more fun than others. Sometimes more cold and chilling, but each "season" we are challenged, we grow, and are renewed. So each fall I enjoy pulling out my fall decorations, and making my house feel like a cozy home. Here is my Fall wreath for the door. It was a very simple project!!





A good use for one of the MANY bridesmaid bouquets in my cute pitcher from Cracker Barrel.


I also wanted to decorate my office at work. Here is a little fall/Halloween collection for my bookshelf!









On the corner of my desk... and the leaves are glitter!! I love them!




And to add a little spook to the office, I added this gummy sign on
my window, saying "Stay Out."

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

You are so good at decorating! I wish I had an ounce of your style! There is a link to the recipe for the pineapple cheese casserole in that blog. Just click and you can have the recipe. :)

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

Welcome to the wonderful blogging world!! :) It's very cathartic!! Hope you're doing good.