Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life is a Cookie..

If you've ever seen America's Sweethearts, there is a new age therapist in the film, who grants his Wisdom on one of the stars, telling him "Life is a Cookie..." There is no meaning, there is no explanation of the saying, however I find it very applicable to life. There are all kinds of cookies... yummy chocolate chip, gross snickerdoodles, those ones that come in the tin only at Christmas that I absolutely think are delish! Each day in life we get a cookie- some are better than others. I like to think that meeting my future hubby and the birth of my nephew as yummy chocolate chip cookie days, whereas the day my car was broken into as a stinky snickerdoodle day, and seeing my family as a delish Christmas tin cookie day. Hope that explains the "Cookie" theory. Enjoy your cookie day.... but I hope it's a yummy one:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just made me hungry

The Tylers said...

Hey-- you have a blog now! Yay for Laura! I like the cookie thing, except I like snickerdoodles. Come to think of it, I can't name any cookies I don't like...

Unknown said...

Did you say you were making cookies and mailing them to me? I like all kinds.