Friday, February 8, 2013
33 tomorrow!
I had my doctor's appointment yesterday for baby weigh-in's! This appointment was really important, as it would give us an idea as to how fast both were growing and if little baby was getting enough nutrients to survive inside the womb for a couple more weeks. We prayed specifically that Twin A would grow a reasonable and healthy amount of ounces for her "age" and Twin B would grow considerably and be at least 4lbs (which would catch her up to her "age" and growth rate. God was so good and answered our prayers, because Twin A was 5.5lbs and had gained about 4-5oz (we had different weights at my doctor and with the specialist) and Twin B was exactly 4lbs!! I was so excited that they had listened to Mommy's lectures and had eaten well this week. It was also neat, because both heads are still together with body's breech, so we'll most likely have a C-section unless they change again. They've been head together for several weeks, so I think that's a sign they will have that fun sister/twin bond. We got the profile of one of them (I think this is B) earlier this week. She's got the cutest little nose and lips! I can't wait to see what they look like in real life, because they've been SO stubborn (aka shy) that we're not even going to attempt the 3D/4D ultrasound:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment