Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas is Here

Christmas is here!

Because I'll be home this weekend and the next few weeks are busy, I wanted to get ahead of my Christmas decorating. I usually don't do anything till the weekend after Thanksgiving, but I was afraid that if I didn't do it now, that it would never get done. Saturday I went to a Christmas craft fair and spent 3 hours walking around looking at all the stuff! I also came out raring to decorate my tree, drag all my stuff out of the garage and start making my home more festive! Here are a few pictures of my tree and mantel. I still have to decorate the outside, so those pictures will come later! Happy Thanksgiving to all this week and soon to be Merry Christmas!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez, overachieve much???? :<} It looks beautiful. Now come decorate my house.