Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Fairy Cake"

I'm not sure why I wanted to make a "fairy" themed cake, but I think it's because I saw Alice in Wonderland and wanted a magical cake. Again- not sure why, but I would have loved having this cake at my 5th birthday. I think I had a cat, which was fun, but check this it out....
The bottom tier is a chocolate cake with a chocolate-hazelnut praline filling and chocolate buttercream icing. The top is a white chocolate cake with white chocolate-raspberry filling, and white chocolate buttercream icing. (I think I just said chocolate like 20 times:)




Please forgive my butterfly- he's missing an antenna. I worked hard on that darn butterfly, so I slapped it on anyway- I embrace imperfections... it's what makes us special.













1 comment:

The Tylers said...

I think I'll hire you to make this cake for me, just because it sounds amazing. In fact, I am drooling right now.