Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My daily Cup 'o Joe

For Christmas I received this coffee brewer that can only be described as "majestic". It's the Kuerig personal coffee brewer, and it was a delightful surprise my parents gifted me! I was SO excited, and have really enjoyed it's presence in my home for the last 2 months. I'm a pretty big fan of coffee, not obsessed, but I enjoy at least a cup a day. The company boasts that it makes the "perfect cup of coffee" each time... and I have to agree. It is the perfect cup of coffee. Perfect amount and strength, fast, easy clean up, and many flavors, brands, varieties to choose from. If you aren't a coffee fan the hot chocolate and teas are also tasty. It's a wonderful product... until you have a regular cup of coffee made from a normal machine. Your taste buds get used to the high quality of the "perfect brew" and when drinking from a pot of coffee, it just doesn't taste as good. It's weak, bitter, cold, and not satisfactory. It's like eating high quality steak for a month, and then going back to a McDonald's hamburger. But I recommend this product to everyone! If you have some extra cash, need a GREAT coffee brewer, and want to enjoy a "cup of perfection" every morning- you need this product! No I am not a spokesperson for Kuerig, I am honestly very grateful for this nice little luxury I get to enjoy!

No comments: